If you've been looking for THAT opportunity to upgrade your skillset and align yourself with a FAST growing company, then this will be the most important job description you'll ever read!
Did you know that in 2019, worldwide digital ad spending will rise by 17.6% to $333.25 billion?
This means that, for the first time, digital marketing will account for roughly half of the global ad market.
It's hardly surprising when you consider the super-targeted platforms like Google, Linkedin and Facebook Ads, that allow marketers to trace their return on investment down to the penny.
Get in on the ground floor, and ride the wave of the future in digital marketing with Digital Shift.
We are in search of a high-quality, ambitious Business Development Executives to help take Digital Shift to the next level.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for generating revenue from new accounts and representing Digital Shift in various capacities. You will make a significant contribution to company growth through the generation of substantial new revenue via new client acquisition.
- Generate new revenue for our client through new client acquisition and up-selling of products and services to existing clients
- Build a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, creating new business opportunities, managing inbound leads, and expanding existing customer relationships using CRM and lead generation tools.
- Create and deliver sales presentations to key decision-makers in targeted accounts.
- Execute successful client contract negotiations and renewals.
- Meet revenue and appointment goals.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the industry, our products and services, and the competitive landscape.
- Utilize approved social media channels (such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to network with prospects/clients and champion our products and services.
- Conduct webinars and software demos.
- Generate leads through targeted cold outreach and automated email sequences.
- Perform targeted phone-based outreach and follow-up.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience or related marketing experience in Digital Marketing Sales/Software/SaaS or B2B sales. Preferably on the Agency Side is a HUGE asset, but not essential.
- Competent sales cycle management that includes developing opportunities, generating quotes or proposals, conducting presentations, closing business and commissioning projects
- Excellent at making complex digital marketing strategies digestible and easy to understand.
- Demonstrated ability to engage prospects through cold outreach via email, social media and phone.
- Excellent and efficient communication & presentation skills.
- Adaptable, dynamic and charismatic people skills.
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- University degree or college diploma preferably in business, marketing or sales.