We are looking for an Appointment Setter to take charge of the outbound sales process for our fast growing digital marketing team.
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting prospects, developing relationships, and generating appointments with potential customers.
As a valued member of our team, you will build a sales pipeline by cultivating prospects, creating new opportunities, managing leads, and expanding existing customer relationships using CRM and lead generation tools.
To be successful in this role, you should have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and previous experience developing leads and exceeding sales quotas.
If you are energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close appointments and skyrocket revenue, we’d like to meet you.
- Research prospects and gather data for sales campaigns
- Connect with your prospects by calling, emailing, texting and social messaging
- Generate leads through targeted cold outreach and automated email sequences
- Perform targeted phone-based outreach and follow-up
- Schedule appointments for the sales team to meet with potential clients
- Update and track progress in CRM and lead management system
- Log sales activities and keep up-to-date notes on all prospects
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-focused attitude with strong relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced telephone communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Experience with solution selling and objection handling techniques
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Previous work experience in sales, telemarketing, or call center
- Adaptable, dynamic and charismatic personality
- University degree or college diploma preferably in business, marketing or sales
- Full-time availability from M-F 8am-4pm MST (UTC -7)