We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from the first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
You will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Research prospects, gather data and perform analysis for outreach campaigns
- Generate leads through targeted cold outreach and automated email sequences
- Create personalized and relevant sales videos for prospective clients
- Contact potential clients through phone-based outreach and follow-up
- Present Digital Shift's solutions to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Conduct webinars, software demos and meetings
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques including sales prospecting, cold calls and email outreach
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software and sales management tools
- Familiarity with Google Sheets or MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- University degree or college diploma preferably in business, marketing or sales
Compensation consists of a 40K base salary plus 20% on new sales and 1% recurring monthly commission.