We are looking for a Client Communications Specialist to support and create long-term, trusting relationships with our valued clients.
As the Client Communications Specialist, your primary objective is to retain our customers and ensure the transition of clients from satisfied to thrilled advocates.
Your responsibilities include developing strong relationships with existing clients, onboarding new clients, communicating with clients about deliverables and presenting performance reports. You will also answer client queries and help them plan and identify new online opportunities. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Sales and Operations Development departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with digital marketing, have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. monthly performance results)
- Review and prepare reports on account status updates
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Measure client engagement and satisfaction
- Proven work experience as Customer Service Specialist, Account Manager, Customer Service Representative, Account Coordinator, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Asana, or HubSpot) and customer service software (e.g. Help Scout or Zendesk)
- Familiarity with Google Sheets or MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field