We are looking for a professional Operations Coordinator to plan, direct and monitor ongoing operations to assist with executing deliverables for our valued clients. As the Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that our clients needs and expectations are met on an ongoing basis. Leveraging our team and internal resources, the Operations Coordinator will ensure that new clients are launched on schedule, ongoing client requirements are complete and that the customer experience exceeds expectations every step of the way.
If you are great at keeping track of multiple to-dos, have a keen eye for detail and are extremely organized, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage and track projects, schedule tasks/events, review requests, and adjust workflows in our task management system
- Oversee operations by assisting with task management by creating assignments, tracking progress, reviewing reports, and resolving issues
- Maintain clear operational guides to ensure consistency of operations
- Communicate with clients, internal team members and other stakeholders
- Observe, review and analyze processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made to be more effective
- Ensure deliverables are completed, in a timely and cost-effective manner in alignment with the specifications and quality requirements
- Contribute towards the achievement of strategic and operational objectives
- Review workloads, perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Assist with the management of daily operational activities and other administrative tasks
- Must be attentive to detail and highly organized
- Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Excellent time and people management skills
- Proven work experience as an Operations Coordinator, Project Coordinator, Administrator or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of organizational effectiveness, business operations and project management
- Project planning, task assignment and oversight experience
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Asana, or HubSpot) and customer service software (e.g. Help Scout or Zendesk)
- Proficient with all levels of internal and external communication
- Degree in operations management, business, information technology or related field