Our company is looking for a Sales & Marketing Assistant to join our growing team. The Sales & Marketing Assistant will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to develop and implement plans and strategies.
While operating remotely, the Sales Assistant will organize and update files, answer calls, chat inquiries and emails, as well as assist in creating presentations, sales videos and materials.
To be successful in this role, you should have effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
If you are a highly organized multi-tasker with excellent communication skills, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Manage communication and answer emails
- Research prospects and gather data for campaigns
- Perform analysis using SEO tools and online research
- Prepare and organize databases, spreadsheets and reports
- Manage inquiries and replies across all channels (email, chat, social)
- Manage systems, update records and organize documentation
- Review data, update information and finalize documents
- Analyze data for sales and marketing presentations
- Create personalized and relevant sales videos
- Handle all data and information confidentially
- Manage team calendar and appointments
- Take notes and transcribe meetings
- Schedule virtual meetings
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Experience with Google Docs, cloud services, and other technology and project management tools (Asana, Pipedrive, Ahrefs, BrightLocal, etc.)
- Highly organized multi-tasker and able to work on various tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and presentation skills
- Full-time availability from M-F 8am-4pm MST