We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our clients. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and ensure clients are well-informed on monthly deliverables, progress and results.
Your responsibilities include maintaining strong relationships with clients, conducting monthly strategy sessions via Zoom, and providing SEO support as a trusted partner. You will also answer client queries and proactively identify new opportunities that align with their business objectives. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Operations departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management, have a flair for driving results for clients and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to keep clients well-informed and maintain a high customer retention score.
You will collaborate with our Operations team to achieve deliverables while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Conduct monthly strategy sessions
- Strategically plan deliverables with clients
- Proactively serve client needs and business objectives
- Collaborate with Operations to measure progress and get results
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to clients
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports on account status
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and retention scores
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Manager, Sales Account Manager or relevant role
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and Google Docs or MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or relevant field