We are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our team and help us build a solid online presence.
SEO Analyst responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing content and monitoring user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage target audiences and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools (like Ahrefs, Semrush, Keyword Planner, Moz, etc.)
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps in content or areas of improvement
- Review and optimize web pages created by our content writing team
- Update older content and add effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Report on performance metrics, comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Superior grammar skills and a high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Business or a relevant field