We are looking for a full-time SEO Specialist to join our team and help us build a strong online presence for our clients.
SEO responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing content, backlink research, link prospecting, outreach, and monitoring keyword rankings. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical and communication skills.
Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customers.
- Conduct keyword research using various tools
- Perform competitive analysis and identify content gaps and keyword opportunities
- Identify backlink opportunities, prospect, and oversee outreach campaigns
- Make recommendations to the content writing team to produce content for your campaigns
- Implement local link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices
- Work experience as an SEO Specialist or similar digital marketing role
- Familiarity with keyword research and SEO management tools
- Knowledge of Google's advanced search operators
- Experience with link building and SEO campaigns
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Strong analytical skills and communication skills
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Sheets
- Familiarity with online team tools and resources for working remotely
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience