We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Coordinator to plan, implement and monitor strategies to increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will be working closely with the content and outreach departments to help brands stay top-of-mind while creating entertaining and shareworthy content to help attract new customers and enhance existing customers' engagement and loyalty.
Our goal is to listen, influence, network, and promote while achieving superior customer engagement and awareness by strategically utilizing all aspects of social media.
The Social Media Coordinator should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You are responsible for staying on top of content calendars for our valued clients and brands.
- Create, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or graphics) that builds meaningful connections and encourages audiences to take action
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve metrics by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each client and brand
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with superior multitasking and organizational ability
- 2 to 3+ years of experience in social media marketing or as a digital marketing specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), grammar, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and a high-attention to detail
- Experience with social media scheduling and analytics tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Degree or diploma in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Journalism or English