We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to plan, implement and monitor strategies to increase online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
As the Social Media Specialist, you will be working closely with the content and outreach departments to help brands stay top-of-mind while creating entertaining and shareworthy content to help attract new customers and enhance existing customers' engagement and loyalty.
Our goal is to listen, influence, network, and promote while achieving superior customer engagement and awareness by strategically utilizing all aspects of social media.
The social media specialist should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” services by supporting current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or graphics) that builds meaningful connections and encourages audiences to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each client and brand
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve metrics by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven work experience in social media marketing or as a digital marketing specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), grammar, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of copywriting, content writing, and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Strong understanding of Google My Business, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Fluency in English
- BBA, BSc, or BA in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations, or English